This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
You’ve probably been hearing the name “PerkZilla” floating around tons lately. And if you haven’t, just wait – it’ll make it into your circles and social media networks soon. Everyone’s talking about it because it’s the foremost exciting viral rewards platform to return down the pike during a while.
Simply put: people are loving their traffic, they’re loving their new subscribers and they’re loving all their new sales.
But is PerkZilla right for you? That’s what you’ll find out inside this review. Look…
What is PerkZilla?
First things first – just what is PerkZilla?
In a nutshell, it’s a viral rewards platform that allows you to give gifts like products, coupons, contest entries and other rewards to your visitors in exchange for them referring their friends to your website.
That means that one visitor might tell three friends, who tell three more friends, who tell three more friends… then on. That means that one visitor can become dozens of tourists. It’s an incredibly powerful thanks to getting more traffic to your sites, content, and offers!
I’ve been on the within of PerkZilla, have put it through its paces, and have found out multiple campaigns. So, let me tell you the pros and cons of this platform…
What Are PerkZilla’s Best Features?
There are tons of excellent reasons to fall crazy with PerkZilla. Here are the highlights…
PerkZilla is a Hands-Free Way to Drive Traffic
The biggest benefit is that this is often a traffic generation method that works completely on autopilot.
You set it up once, and your traffic grows on its own! You don’t get to spend hours monitoring your campaigns, and you don’t get to spend any money placing ads. Just tell your existing network and visitors about your content, and they’ll tell all their friends!
It’s Easy to Use
Simon Hodgkinson and Jeremy Gislason built this platform for his or her own use, to form it easy for them to urge more viral traffic without having to try to things manually. They built this platform in order that anyone can use it on ANY device.
Here’s why it’s so easy to use:
• No downloading or installation required. This is a web-based app, so all you must do is log into your dashboard to get started.
• No tech experience required. Setting up a viral campaign is as easy as clicking your mouse. The app gives you a touch of code, which you would like to stick to your website. It’s easy!
• The dashboard is very user-friendly. The links and features are all intuitively labeled, so you’ll get your campaigns up and running fast. But if you grind to a halt, there’s also step-by-step documentation and videos available within the very thorough help section.
• It works on any platform. Whether your users are using phones, tablets or desktops, the links and forms are tested and proven to figure across devices and browsers.
PerkZilla is Very Flexible
You’re in complete control when it involves PerkZilla. Here are several factors where you’ve got control:
• you select what percentage reward levels to supply. You can offer one reward level, otherwise, you can find out multiple levels to encourage even more sharing. Ideally, each level up would offer better rewards.
• You choose the rewards. These might be products (such as eBooks, videos, apps, or memberships), contest entries, discount coupons, or anything that you simply can easily deliver by email.
• You can customize most everything. This includes your opt-in forms, emails and more.
However, PerkZilla also comes pre-loaded with default settings and pre-written emails, which makes it quick and straightforward to line up your campaign.
• you’ll use PerkZilla to market a good sort of content and pages. This includes lead pages, sales pages, contests, blog posts, videos, webinar registration pages and more!
Sounds good, right? This platform is straightforward to use and is proven to drive viral traffic to your contests, lead pages, sales pages, blog content and more. The better the rewards you offer, the more traffic you’ll get!
What Are PerkZilla’s Downsides?
No product is ideal, but PerkZilla comes pretty darn close. That’s because it comes with only the features you would like and none of those you don’t, which keeps it clean, lean and really powerful.
However, there is one downside to PerkZilla…
At the time of writing, you can’t use this platform to promote other peoples’ content (such as your affiliate links), UNLESS you work directly with the person who owns the website. That’s because you need to paste a little snippet of code into the page to make it work.
This isn’t a failing of PerkZilla itself such a lot as a practical limitation. While certain technologies such as IFrames may work, they’re not very practical for this application.
Of course, there is a way around this. If you would like to market an affiliate link, then found out a pre-sell page, and have your visitors refer their friends thereto page. That way, you still get viral traffic. You still get to build your list. And you continue to get to market your affiliate offer. The only difference is that you simply don’t get to bother the seller and have them creating special pages for you and pasting code into it.
If you can’t tell by now, we’re REALLY excited about PerkZilla. And that’s why we highly recommend it.
Listen, there are a couple of competing platforms out there. But there are multiple problems with them. Namely:
1. The competing platforms aren’t flexible enough to handle multiple campaigns. For example, a number of these platforms ONLY handle contests. Others only handle giveaways. PerkZilla is different because you’ll promote any of your sites, products, contests or content!
2. Some of these platforms force users to utilize their templates. You have nowhere near the power and customizability with these other platforms as you do with PerkZilla. Some of them even force you to use certain social media sites. PerkZilla gives you full control to let your users promote their links however they want.
3. Some of the competing platforms are bloated and confusing. There is a big learning curve, which often results in users simply giving up and abandoning the platform.
PerkZilla overcomes all these problems, as it’s user-friendly, flexible, fully customizable and very powerful.
From now on, it’s my #1 choice in viral rewards platforms. I know it will be yours too once you see what all PerkZilla can do. So, check it out right now at www.perkzilla.com – and do it now, because a load of viral traffic awaits you!