This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.87
Everyone has the dream of working from home and not having to worry about long commutes to and from work. With affiliate marketing, you can start off part-time work slowly up to full-time or start off full time. You set your own goals and schedule to work just like regular employment jobs.
I learned affiliate marketing through Wealthy Affiliate within a couple of months and started gradually making income from it. We will discuss Wealthy Affiliate in a bit.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing has been around for years a form of online digital advertising where you refer others to any online product or service and when that individual buys the product or service based on your recommendations, you receive a commission.
The commissions vary from dollars or percentage of sales depend on what product or services you choose to promote.
Let’s go ahead look at Wealthy Affiliate Pay Structure for Referrals.
When you refer a new member to Wealthy Affiliate and they upgrade to Premium you earn $8 for the first month due to it being $19 special premium sign up and if they remain an active premium member you earn $23.50 a month from that one signup.
If your referral signs up for yearly premium membership you earn $175 and recurring commissions if they remain active by renewing for another year.
Let’s look at what you can be earning.
See from the screenshot above if you refer 5 new referrals to Wealthy Affiliate can earn $117.50 if they pay monthly or $875.00 yearly if they pay with yearly option. Your earning is unlimited potential is unlimited.
Here are basic steps for you to get started with Affiliate Marketing.
- Join affiliate program(s).
- Pick the product or services you want to promote.
- Share the link provided to you in step 2 and share on your social media profiles with Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook or your own blog website.
- When someone purchases that service or product, you earn commissions set by that merchant.
Most online companies that sell products or services have an affiliate program. You just simply sign-up for the program and get your unique tracking URL. Whenever you write about the product or services, you just use the affiliate tracking link to refer people to that product or service.
How to Get Started with Affiliate Marketing?
Here are some ways to get you started.
- 1. Create your own blog/website to promote the chosen product or service.
- 2. Purchase advertising with social media sites or search engines like Google and Bing.
- 3. Make a YouTube Channel promote the products or services.
- 4. Email List or Video Podcasting
Get Started with Affiliate Marketing with your blog website.
- Start a blog
- Select a profitable company and then pick a niche for your blog.
- Choose the products or services around your niche to promote.
- Create content around those chosen products and services.
- Drive traffic to your website blog.
Blogging is a very popular method to use online for affiliate marketing.
Where to get a Blog?
You can get a free blog at Blogger and Wealthy Affiliate however I recommend Wealthy Affiliate. Reason for my recommendation as having all the training you need to get started with Affiliate Marketing with WordPress blog hosting, Affiliate Programs, Keyword research tool, a community ready to help and so much more.
Can I Make Money Online?
Many people ask this question “Can I Make Money Online”. The answer is YES! In reference to Affiliate Marketing, you can make money with a little time and dedication. All you need to do is determine your path with set goals along with what type of products interest you. If you have no experience at all, you can still make money online. You can even get training on how to be a successful affiliate marketer with the program mentioned above.