This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Logo design software enables you to create a simple and striking logo effortlessly. You can hire a freelancer or a company to create a logo for your business. However, outsourcing your logo design can be a bit expensive. Instead, consider doing it yourself.
Here, at Pro Affiliate Blogger blog I have curated a list of the best feasible solutions for beginners and professionals. And all of this Logo maker software is simple to use and gives you a complete professional logo in minutes. So, you must try.
How to choose the Best Logo Design Software
You can use logo design software to create a beautiful and relevant logo for your business. It is a variety of free and paid logo design software available online, and you can utilize them as you please.
Make sure your logo design software is efficient enough to provide a compelling logo without much effort. Pay attention to the following.
An easy-to-use logo design software should be easy to use. The best logo design software uses drag & drop functionality, so even a novice can use it. To create a beautiful logo, all you need to do is to drag the elements to the desired position.
You can choose 100% free software instead of any premium software, depending on your logo needs.
Besides the features, another important consideration is what kind of customizations the selected software allows you to make. You can try the software before you finalize any decision. Make sure the software allows you to customize your logo in the way you require it.
List of Logo Design Software
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Hatchful by Shopify
- Affinity Designer
- Gravit Designer
- Adobe Spark
Best Logo Design Software for Designers
You can easily create brilliant logos with Adobe Illustrator, an integral part of Adobe Creative Suite. You can create logos, drawings, and icons with powerful features. Adobe Illustrator is a vector design program. It is the best program for creating vector graphics. The vector drawing editor also gives you perfectly scaled logos. This logo designing program makes it quite easy to manage all aspects of the logo and to improve the design.
You can also join the Adobe Illustrator Community Forum to connect with other Adobe users and learn from their experiences. But Adobe gives you the freedom to wear your creative cap and make a logo of your choice. Adobe Illustrator allows you to create almost any artwork. Prices start at $20.99/month. Additionally, Puppet Wrap, which lets you easily modify logos, and the SVG OpenType fonts, which let you include a wide range of colors, justify the price. There are some professionals, however, who might prefer Inkscape over Illustrator due to their both offering a wide range of professional attributes. I would suggest that you compare Coreldraw vs Illustrator, Inkscape vs Illustrator, Lightroom vs Photoshop, Coreldraw vs Photoshop, Affinity designer vs Illustrator, Illustrator vs Photoshop, and Indesign vs Illustrator in order to determine which logo maker software is right for you. .
Adobe Illustrator Pricing
- Monthly: US$31.49/month
- Annual Plan Prepaid: US$239.88/year
- Annual Plan paid Monthly: US$20.99/month
- Adobe Illustrator allows you to scale up and scale down your work anytime you want while your project.
- This logo maker software can seamlessly integrate with other Adobe products.
- It comes with more than 16,000 fonts.
- The basic plan of Adobe Illustrator is quite affordable.
- The new true size-view automatically zoom value corresponds to the display.
- It is one of the best vector graphic software in the industry and gives you amazing vector designs.
- It has a flexible user interface.
- Illustrator provides you with in-panel editing.
- you can easily use multiple artboards simultaneously.
- You can use it on almost any computer system.
- Adobe Illustrator comes with a steep learning curve.
- It will take up a lot of space.
- It does not provide wide support for raster graphics.
CorelDRAW – Best logo designing Software for Sketching
The logo design features in CorelDRAW have improved a lot over the years. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, CorelDRAW will make your logo designing process a breeze. In addition, Corel capture and Corel photo-shop enhance your logo designing experience. Thus, logos built with CorelDRAW are highly professional and superior in quality. So, make some now! CorelDRAW is the best logo design tool available. A stunning logo can be delivered with unmatched color accuracy and flexibility. It costs $602 for CorelDRAW Pro. If you need to sketch a logo, there’s nothing better than CorelDraw.
- It gives you the experience of the non-destructive effects of vector and bitmap objects.
- It authorizes you to control the structure of the document and its components.
- CorelDRAW is a vector graphics-oriented logo design software.
- The LiveSketch feature is an amazing addition to the logo designing world by CorelDRAW.
- It is pretty simple to create high-quality vector mosaics.
- It is the best software for logo sketching.
- It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It comes in both Windows and Mac versions with trials.
- You can easily resize and relocate the toolbar and menu.
- The LiveSketch features give stunning results.
- The freehand brush is a little hard to use.
- Higher learning curve.
DesignEvo – Best Logo Maker for Beginners
DesignEvo offers more than 10,000 logo templates and millions of icons, making it easier than ever to create logos for your brand, even if you’re a beginner. Each template also comes with a comprehensive list of themes. You can select a design that matches your company’s needs.
The web application allows you to create your own custom logo, including many shapes and over 100 elegant and readable fonts. In a matter of minutes, you can create an impressive logo. There are many customization options available. By letting your creativity run wild, you can change the color, size, font, background, position, and everything else.
- Free: Free for 300 x 300 px logo
- Basic($24.99): The Basic package offers you a logo of up to 5000 px, transparent PNG, high-resolution files available for HD printing without losing quality.
- Plus($49.99): Up to 5000 px logo, transparent PNG, high-resolution files available for HD printing, without losing quality. Plus, it offers vector files (PDF, SVG), download font files, copyright ownership.
Features of DesignEvo logo maker
- You are able to customize your logo size at will.
- It enables you to play around with icons, colors, shapes, fonts, backgrounds.
- Make further editing anytime you want after saving it as a project file to the could.
- It gives you splendid vector designs for any use.
- You will preview your logo result on different mock-ups such as website, hall, T-shirt, etc.
- It comes with 10,000+ free logo designs.
- It’s web-based. You don’t need to worry about the small storage of your computer.
- No designing skills are required.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It provides 1,000,000+ icons to choose from.
- The free plan has limitations
TurboLogo – Best Logo Maker for Small and Medium Businesses
One of the best online logo makers available for small and medium businesses is TurboLogo. In addition, it is one of the fastest and easiest ways to create a logo for a brand. Using TurboLogo, you can create a beautifully designed logo in just a few minutes.
Additionally, you won’t have to draw the logo from scratch, which can be quite a time-consuming and tedious process. You only have to enter the desired parameters for the logo designing, and the program will immediately begin generating beautiful design options. In addition to the quality of the results, I was blown away by how simple it is to design logos. The logo designs are particularly minimalistic, with simple shapes, vivid colors, and an orderly arrangement of elements. Because complicated logos are a thing of the past.
Furthermore, the editor has hundreds of font options, and the icon collection has millions of images to choose from. Using TurboLogo to design a logo is fun and creative, and that is what you need in a good logo design tool. It is also reasonably priced. Different service options are available for downloading a logo picture, which includes a transparent background, black and white, and different color options. You can easily add the logo to an image with this feature. Additionally, vector logo files allow you to use the logo for a greater variety of purposes. They also offer online support seven days a week, which is a must.
TurboLogo is definitely a great option if you want a simple and highly convenient way to design a logo.
- Lite: $3
- Standard: $5
- Business: $9
- Integrate Artificial Intelligence into the graphic designs
- Very easy to customize the logo designs
- Thousands of logo templates
- Intuitive and user-friendly editor
- Create a perfect brand image with the online logo maker
- The advanced logo generator software delivers splendid logo results based on your entered parameters.
- TurboLogo offers various downloading formats.
- Very simple to use and customize.
- Attractive user interface
- Beginner-friendly logo maker.
- LogoMaker is free, you only pay for high-quality images.
- Limited font options on some places
- The Lite plan does not offer many features
Adobe Photoshop – Best Logo Design Software for Designers
Adobe Photoshop is a magnificent tool from the Adobe family, known as the master of image editing. Professional designers can use this tool to create illustrations, 3D paintings, icons, and logos. With exemplary features such as artistic filters, color levels, texture, and many others, Photoshop is the most sought-after graphic design software. However, it requires some Photoshop skills to create an effective logo. It is also suitable for novice users. Its intuitive capabilities make designing graphics simple and straightforward. Adobe Photoshop Pro costs $20.99 per month.
Adobe Photoshop Pricing
- Monthly Plan: US$31.49/month
- Annual Plan, Prepaid: US$239.88/year
- Annual Plan, Paid Monthly: US$20.99/month
- Adobe Photoshop is beautiful photo manipulation and logo designing software that comes with professional features.
- It works flawlessly with other Adobe products.
- It is an immensely versatile software.
- You can include animations as well.
- You can easily transfer images between programs.
- Adobe Photoshop is a perfect tool for graphic designers and other design professionals.
- It gives you mobile-friendly images and logos.
- It’s quite simple to edit a variety of image formats.
- The integrated stock library is readily available.
- It can be a little heavy on the fresher’s pocket.
- The interface of Adobe Photoshop can be a little overwhelming for a novice to get started.
- A progress bar is missing with some of the tools.
Gimp – Logo Designing Software program
The GIMP program stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is an open-source image editor and free logo design software. In addition, it has intuitive features that make it easy to create beautiful designs. GIMP is not only for experienced users; even beginners can use it to create some amazing artwork. It can be used on platforms such as Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows. There are also many third-party plugins you can use to design a logo. You may also be interested in reading about the differences between GIMP and Photoshop.
GIMP is an open-source software to use.
- It is an open-source logo design software.
- There are various plugins to enhance the functionality
- GIMP Paint Studio Plugin
- GIMP Resynthesize Plugin
- The GIMP Layer Effect Plugin
- It supports almost every time of file format.
- It is available for multiple platforms.
- It is completely free to use logo design software.
- GIMP is highly flexible software.
- It is lightweight designing software.
- Being an open-source platform you might have to wait for a while for updates.
- It lacks in the adjustments layers.
A robust vector design tool, Inkscape is free and open-source. You can use it to design illustrations and other graphics. You can create stunning illustrations, logos, and other web graphics with the web design library. Like many other programs, Inkscape supports the SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) file format. You can also import and export other file formats. Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux are fully compatible with Inkscape. Inkscape is certainly an integral part of any amateur graphic designer’s toolkit. A comparison of Inkscape vs Illustrator might provide a better understanding.
Inkscape is an open-source software to use.
Features of logo maker software
- Inkscape is an ideal solution for web designers, illustrators.
- It is coupled with tools such as calligraphy tools, pen tools, pencil tools text tools, shape tools.
- It comes with multi-stop gradients.
- Inkscape has a complete anti-aliased display.
- Node editing, alignment, and distribution.
- It is free and open-source designing software.
- Extendible drawing tools.
- Inkscape is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and web-based.
- Since it is an open-source tool, so, you might have to wait for bug fixes.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- Inkscape has bad interoperability with Illustrator.
Canva – Best Online Logo Design Software
Canva is a powerful online logo design tool. Any professional or organization can use it to create stunning graphics quickly. With Canva, you can easily design a logo. When you are just starting out, you can use the free Canva version and then upgrade to the Canva Pro version for just $9.95/month after that. Getting started with Canva and other web design software doesn’t require any design experience. Compare Canva and Photoshop here.
- Canva Pro: US$9.95/month
- Canva comes both in a free version and the Canva Pro version.
- It is a simple drag & drop logo design software.
- Canva offers a variety of beautiful templates under various categories.
- It offers over 50,000 free ready-to-use templates.
- Once you are done creating a logo, you can share it via message, social media, and other related apps.
- It is completely online. Thus, there is no need to download the software.
- It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- This logo creator program is highly user-friendly.
- There are fewer options available in the mobile app as compared to the web app.
- Social media sharing is limited to Twitter and Facebook only.
Hatchful by Shopify
Hatchful is an awesome logo maker powered by Shopify. It creates amazing logos for your business. Creating a logo with Hatchful is a piece of cake. You have to first select the related field of your business, such as games, art, tech, etc. Choose the layout that best suits your business. Add your business name and slogan (a slogan is optional, however). You can now select the logo that you find best describes your business. However, you can edit it and add your own personal touch. You can end up with a beautiful website without having to outsource it if you know how to improve your web design.
It is free to use.
Features of logo designing software
- Hatchful offers you hundreds of free logo templates to choose from.
- You can play around with colors, fonts, icons.
- It comes with industry-specific logos.
- Simple and straightforward navigation.
- This logo maker software is entirely free to use.
- No designing experience is required.
- Probably best for small-scale projects.
- Social media is limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest only.
- It doesn’t have many customization options.
Affinity Designer is a vector graphic design program. It lets you create accurate curves and customize live shapes for vector illustrations. Affinity Designer is an ideal solution for illustrators and UI designers. You will get amazing results from its powerful features. It is a good competitor for all the others mentioned on the list. You can, however, try the Affinity Designer Pro version for £48.99.
Affinity Designer is available for Mac, Windows, and iPad.
- macOS: ￡48.99
- Windows: ￡48.99
- iPad: ￡19.99
- You will get non-destructive operations.
- It has advanced file support.
- You will get the live preview of transforms.
- Amazing real-time gradients, blend modes, and effects.
- You can create your own custom keyboard shortcuts.
- It has a wide range of tools.
- The type of professional features.
- Light and dark user interface availability.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- It doesn’t have any free trial for the iPad.
Gravit Designer – Online Logo maker Software
Gravit Designer is a feature-rich graphic design software available for free. With powerful tools, you can create and design logos, icons, illustrations, apps, and prints. You can get a stunning logo in minutes with this software. It is available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. You can also use it online. Therefore, Gravit Designer can be used both offline and online. However, you can always purchase the Gravit Designer Pro version for just $49.00/year.
Garvit Designer Pricing
- Gravit Designer Pro: US$49.00/year
- Gravit Designer has an SVG editing tool.
- It is available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Chrome OS.
- It gives you the power to zoom up to 25,600%. Hence, even the tiniest design detail will not be missed.
- Gravit Designer is really vivid, sharp, and intuitive designing software.
- You can switch between pixel, vector, export modes.
- You can make use of multiple styles.
- Creating curvy images and logos is a breeze.
- It has a range of effects.
- You won’t find many export options.
- Limited features with a free version.
Adobe Spark – best logo maker software
Adobe is a dominant brand in web design, and Adobe Spark is no different. With Adobe Spark, you can quickly create graphics using a visual method. Adobe sparklets you create graphics, videos, web pages, and logos in minutes. Adobe Spark has many features, but the justified alignment feature will always help you design a logo that looks perfect everywhere. In contrast, you can get Adobe Spark Pro for just $59.99/year.
Adobe Spark Pricing
Adobe Sparke also offers a free starter plan. Pro plans are also available if needed.
- Team: US$239.88/year
- Individual: US$59.99/year
Features of Adobe Spark
- Adobe Spark is free to use.
- You can use several pre-designed fonts.
- There are thousands of photos to choose from.
- Various beautiful pre-built themes.
- It comes in two variants: Adobe Mobile App and Adobe Spark Online.
- Adobe Spark offers a free trial.
- It comes with an easy-to-use interface.
- Adobe Spark is fast to use.
- It is available for Android, iOS, and web only.
- You might have to wait for the desktop-based platform availability.
- It does not include animations.
Why We Need Logo Design Software?
To create an effective logo with minimal effort, we need logo design software. A logo, however, is fundamentally about providing identity to your company. And perhaps it is the most important factor while establishing your presence in the industry. Designing a logo is an integral part of web design as an effective digital marketing strategy. Be sure to pay attention to your logo.
How to design a Logo?
Thanks to tons of free and paid logo design software available nowadays, logo designing has become a lot simpler. A beautiful and effective logo for your business requires creativity, strategy, and resources. Logos should always be aligned with your customers, which in turn increases the value of your brand. Creating a logo usually involves quite a few simple steps.
- First and foremost, choose a logo design software.
- Second, select the pre-designed template or create your own while editing it as per your requirements.
- And finally, download it to your system to use it in the required space.
So, that’s how it works. Quite simple!
Logo Design Software for Designers and Enthusiasts
Web design is incomplete without logo design software. Web design enthusiasts, especially logo designers, are the most creative people I know. There are a number of factors involved in creating a logo, including color, shape, size, typography, font style, effects, and most importantly, it should be able to represent your business well. This is where logo design software can help. Logo design software is smart enough to ensure that every logo design is well thought out and well structured. Discover the best infographic maker software, wireframe tools, and photo editing software for designers
So, Which Logo Design Software is Best For You?
The aforementioned list can definitely help you pick the one suitable solution for your business logo design. As a result, when choosing a logo design program, you need to consider various factors such as cost, level of difficulty, and ease of use. It allows you to start with the right logo design software without having to learn the intricacies of web design. All the tools discussed are best in their respective fields with superior results. Thus, getting a perfect logo is guaranteed. Learn how to choose the font, color, and shape of your logo.