This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Have you been thinking of joining Affilorama to learn about affiliate marketing? If you are, then I encourage you to take the time to read this review.
There are lots of affiliate marketing scams online these days, and that is why vital you read and research products before investing your hard-earned money.
In this review, you will learn what you need to know about Affilorama.
Affilorama is an excellent platform to learn about affiliate marketing; however, it does come with downsides that you may want to consider before signing up with them.
Before proceeding on with this review, please keep in mind that learning affiliate marketing can be quite tricky for some. Therefore, you need an excellent credible, and valuable affiliate marketing training program that you can use to learn and be a successful affiliate marketer.
Product Name: Affilorama
Price: Free Starter, Upgrade to Premium $67 a month plus additional upsell.
Owner: Mark Ling
Courses Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
Affilorama came about in 2006 and founded by Mark Ling. Mark is a very well known and successful affiliate marketer plus an online entrepreneur.
Right now, Affilorama is a top-rated online affiliate marketing training you will find online. It is ranking is slightly below the Wealthy Affiliate training program, founded by Kyle & Carson. However, it is not about the popularity ratings, but the knowledge-based values you will be getting from the program.
How can you benefit from this Affilorama Review?
After you finish reading this Affilorama review, you will gain knowledge about everything needed to know about their training program. Then you decide if their application is right for you.
What is Affilorama
Affilorama is an affiliate marketing training program and online community for affiliate marketers. The training programs include video training, eBooks, and PDF’s.
With the hundreds of hours of video training lessons and task-based lessons, there is no doubt that Affilorama does have well-related materials concerning Affiliate Marketing Training.
Affilorama has several levels of Membership and various products to choose from that start with the basics of affiliate marketing up to advanced level.
Affilorama may not be the best community to learn affiliate marketing; however, they are way better than a lot of affiliate marketing training programs on the market.
In my own opinion, the major downside of Affilorama is their cost, and the upsells that eventually cost you thousands in the long run. Example: Their AffiloJetPack costs $997, although it is a reasonable offer, many affiliate marketers cannot afford that cost.
Is Affilorama For You?
- If you want to learn how to make money online, you want to learn about profitable niche
- If you want to learn how to research and create a niche affiliate website
- If you are aspired to become an online affiliate marketer
- If you want to create profitable websites
- If you want to earn extra income for yourself.
- If you want to learn affiliate marketing from basic to advanced.
- If you want to learn affiliate marketing with zero budget, which is free Membership only.
- If you want to learn affiliate marketing with a step-by-step guide with an additional helping hand.
- If you want to learn how to make money from your website without having prior knowledge.
- If you want to learn how to market content.
More Details of Cost with Affilorama
Affilorama does offer different products within their brand; here are their main packages.
- Start Membership-$0
- Premium $67 a month
- on Packages:
- 3.0 Membership-$197
- a Legit Affiliate Training Program?
- It is a legit affiliate training program and is sure not a scam. Affilorama is one of the most advanced and well-detailed training programs that you can use to learn affiliate marketing that can produce results.
- I am not saying it will be your best option. I am only clarifying the question of a legit company.
- of Affilorama:
- Free to get started, and this option allows you to explore all the basics within the platform without financial commitments.
- Easy to follow training
- You will get access to one of the largest affiliate marketing communities in the market.
- Access to support and feedback from other members
- The paid Membership will provide tools required to get you started with your affiliate website. That includes hosting and WordPress website builder!
- The owner of Affilorma is well known and respected in the Affiliate marketing business.
- The free membership program is minimal compared to the paid plans.
- Provides too many options and choosing the right choices of program can be overwhelming.
- The cost is a bit too much for your website, compared to Wealthy Affiliate.
- Some of the training is very outdated and not up to date with current trends.
- No direct access to the founder of Affilorama like you do with competitor Wealthy Affiliate.
Tools and training provided.
Affilorama provides many online tools and training that consist of step by step video training and guides.
They also have additional tools like Affilorama Theme, Affilorama Jetpack, and AffiloBlueprint.
One exciting thing about Affilorama is that they give you access to quality niche-specific content that includes interviews with top marketers who continue making money as an affiliate marketer.
The support provided by Affilorama.
Affilorama does provide you help and support but however, mostly from the online community that is members just like you.
You will not get a fast response most of the time; it depends on the availability of other members. This is one of the downsides of being a free member.
If you need support, you will be better off upgrading to Premium.
You can even share your questions and comments within Affilorama’s community forum.
Best Alternative Affiliate Marketing Training to Affilorama.
Now that you already know what Affilorama all is about, then you probably want to know if there is suitable alternative affiliate marketing training to Affilorama.
That depends on what your reasons are for, and requirements are. Another affiliate marketing training that I have used and suggest is Wealthy Affiliate. However, Affilorama is more advanced than Wealthy Affiliate with their training.
The most common questions around both training programs are which one is the best Affilorma or Wealthy Affiliate?
Affilorama or Wealthy Affiliate
In my opinion, both these affiliate training programs are good, and you give you the standards needed. They do have differences in what they offer.
Affilorama is better for you if you already know about affiliate marketing, due to their training being more advanced than Wealthy Affiliate. However, as with the cost involved, it is not the best choice program to start as a beginner.
Wealthy Affiliate is excellent, and it is an outstanding affiliate marketing training program that I enjoy working with due to simplicity. It is very newbie friendly and cheaper than Affiilorama in cost.
Both affiliate marketing programs do have their active community of affiliate marketers where you can get help and support from other members just like you. Only one of the communities is more productive than the other, and that one is Wealthy Affiliate.
The one thing you do not mostly get with Affilorama as you get with Wealthy Affiliate is access to the founder Mark Ling who is not active within their community.
With Wealthy Affiliate, the founders Kyle and Carson do participate in their community. These two are active just about every day and respond to most questions you have asked them.
Is Wealthy Affiliate better than Affilorama?
In my opinion, no, both programs are excellent in their ways. As indicated above, Affilorama is more advanced than Wealthy Affiliate, and Wealthy Affiliate is more for beginners.
Two Factors consider when making your decision.
- Budget how much can you spend on startup
- Prior knowledge of affiliate marketing
If you have a budget below $50 per month and you are a complete beginner to the affiliate marketing business, then I will suggest Wealthy Affiliate.
If your budget is over $50 and have experience with affiliate marketing, then I will suggest Affilorama.
Affilorama can be very intense, and if you are not comfortable learning under such intensity, then I will suggest again pick Wealthy Affiliate.
As from this Affilorama Review, this product does have great resources for you to learn affiliate marketing.
In my opinion, if you are very serious about making money online, then Affilorama is the right choice, even if it is not the cheapest in the affiliate marketing industry.
If you are still interested in affiliate marketing training to fit your budget, then I recommend you read my Wealthy Affiliate Review.
You can go signup for free Membership with Affilorama to try out their product at no risk and then decide if Affilorama is the right fit for your affiliate marketing training.